Weekly Favorites • 8/13/17
Happy Sunday! I spent a large part of my weekend shooting and editing new vintage (like the amazing Miss Piggy glass seen above), and it will all be listed in the shop today. Here are a few things I was feelin' this week:
• Essie nail polish in Off Tropic - I was in Target buying a card for a friend's engagement party and a bottle of Off Tropic was just sitting there by the stationery. I had to have it. Dark green should nicely compliment my fair Irish skin, right? ;)
• Throwback jam stuck in my head all week: Seafarer - Tennis
• Functioning Minimalist Podcast. I've listened to this podcast all the way through about four times, and I put it on whenever I'm cleaning or doing Etsy work. Sara just gets me, ya know?
• How cute are these sandals? Less than twenty bucks at Target and very versatile.
• Sometimes on my lunch break, I go to Dollar General and buy health & beauty items that I don't really need. This is one of those items: SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen Grow & Restore Treatment Masque. I'm not mad about it, though. I tried it out one night last week and it made my hair feel and smell so good.
I'm testing out the new Etsy sale feature. Apparently the sale prices are only visible to some shoppers, so if that's not you, I'm sorry! The whole shop is 15% off til Monday and - don't forget - all vintage ships free within the United States. Check it out!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend, friends. I'll be on my couch eating Chinese food and watching "Game of Thrones" if anyone needs me.