ABOUT LAUREN: I'm just your friendly neighborhood vintage-lovin', whiskey-sippin', photo-takin' nosocomephobe. My birthday is September 15th and I live in Central Jersey. I like traveling with my boyfriend (Frank) whenever we can, singing even when I probably shouldn't, and obsessing over paper goods and making lots and lots of lists.
ABOUT THE A WILD TONIC ETSY SHOP: I sell hand-selected, carefully-curated vintage clothing, accessories, decor, and more. In March 2011, I created a line of wanderlust-inspired quote prints on upcycled maps, and you can find those in the Etsy shop as well. Going thrifting for shop inventory is one of my most favorite things to do.
ABOUT THIS BLOG: On the blog, I focus on daily outfits, pretty vintage things, music, and more! I love posting photos that I've taken, DIYs, giveaways, and Etsy shop/blogger spotlights. I also love making new friends through blogging, so if you feel so inclined.. please say hi!
SOME POPULAR POSTS:
DIY • upcycled t-shirt tote bag. | DIY • galaxy nails.
vintage halloween costume ideas. | seize everything.
one year on etsy: what i learned.. | sunbathing • vintage style.
relevancy schmelevancy, or why the new etsy search isn't that bad.
SOME FAVORITE GUEST POSTS/FEATURES:
Bess Georgette • My Vintage Memory: Lauren (A Wild Tonic)
Spy Girl • A Lesson Learned @TxSC: The Business Cards I Wish I'd Had but Didn't [Part 1]
Interested in advertising? Click here for more!
• A Wild Tonic features sidebar ads from paid sponsors, as well as forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
• A Wild Tonic occasionally publishes posts which are either paid for by sponsors, or include sponsored or c/o (courtesy of) items. C/o items are items I have received for free or partially free.
• A Wild Tonic posts may occasionally include affiliate links, which means I may get commission on any products my readers may buy. So if you click on one of these links, I might make money from it.
• Every word I type on A Wild Tonic is true, regardless of whether I'm paid to type it or not. Though a post may be commissioned by another company, the words and thoughts are mine.
• A girl's gotta pay her bills. You understand, right?
Updated 28 December 2012.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.