A few weeks ago, I was contacted by the lovely folks at CozyWallArt.com to do a how-to/product review of one of their vinyl wall stickers. My bedroom has zero free wall space so I decided to get one for another room in the house. What's better than a giant wine glass (Wine Glass Wall Decal) in the kitchen, am I right? The wall decal arrived within a few days (with some lollipops; great surprise) but the application was delayed. I needed to repaint the kitchen, and CozyWallArt recommends waiting two weeks for the paint to fully cure before applying the decal. After the painting was finished and two weeks had gone by, it was time. Follow the steps below to see how incredibly quick and easy this project was!
1. Before. 2. Make sure the wall is clean. 3. Tape the decal to the wall once you're sure it's level.
4. Ready to go. 5. Slowly and carefully peel the backing from the decal. 6. Peel all the way down to the tape/center.
7. Cut the backing paper away. 8. Slowly and carefully (my mantra for this project) stick the decal to the wall. 9. Smooth out any bubbles or creases; then remove tape.
10. Peel the rest of the paper away from the decal. 11. Stick the second half of the decal to the wall (you guessed it) slowly and carefully. 12. Smooth out any bubbles.
13. Peel off the remaining paper (slowly and carefully) and that's it!
Celebrate your accomplishments with a glass or five of wine.