Picture it: You’re sitting in your home, minding your own business. Suddenly you feel a dark and ominous force. You look up from your phone or book, and there it is, staring menacingly at you. Your death pile.
What’s a death pile, you might ask? A death pile is a stack of inventory that (for whatever reason) you cannot list. Maybe it was an item you were excited to find, only to realize the comps are not so great. Maybe it’s something you kinda want to keep, but know you shouldn’t. Maybe the item is slightly damaged and you haven’t had a chance to repair it. Maybe you just don’t have the motivation. Whatever the case may be, this pile will form and will sit there and will haunt you.
I’m here today to tell you: list 👏🏼 that 👏🏼 death 👏🏼 pile 👏🏼. It’s not doing you any good unlisted, my friends.
• You probably spent money on it. Do you like wasting money?
• You probably spent time sourcing it. Do you like wasting time?
• Think no one will want to buy it? You’re probably wrong.
• Don’t know how to sew a button? Google it and learn!
• Think it’s healthy for you to dwell on the unlisted death pile in the corner? It sure ain’t!
Now it might sound like I’m bullying you, and maybe I am! I do it out of love, because I want you to make money, and to get those items into happy new homes.
So put on some music that gets you pumped, shoot some photos, and list that inventory. I know you can do it, and you’ll feel so much better when it’s done. Good luck!