Cleaning Out My Makeup Drawer.
Is your makeup drawer (box, shelf, etc.) a mess? Mine was, until I cleaned it out the other day! I actually cleaned it out a few months ago, but somehow it got messy again. I love storing my makeup and other toiletries in a drawer, because I find it easier to keep everything in one place and see everything at a glance. Here are a few tips to get your makeup drawer nice and organized.
• Get a garbage bag or pail and put it right next to the drawer. Don't be afraid to get rid of things. If you haven't used it in a while, or don't plan on using it, just dump it!
• Research makeup expiration dates. If anything is expired, dump it.
• Group items by type. For example, I put all my lip balms in my Tumbleweeds sunglasses bag.
• Keep things in small containers. I poured my once-a-day vitamins from a big plastic bottle to an old sauce jar (ran through the dishwasher) to save space. Bonus: it looks prettier. ;)
• Put the more-frequently-used items toward the front and vice versa.
Do you have any tips that I left out? Ps. Can you tell how much I love time-lapse video lately?