Valentine's Day Oreo Truffles // Valentine's Day Sh*t Balls.
Depending on your perspective, Valentine's Day is either a beautiful day to celebrate love OR a total load of crap. Regardless on your stance, I have something perfect for you--Oreo truffles with a Valentine's Day flair. These are very easy to make and incredibly delicious.
8 oz. package of cream cheese, softened at room temperature
chocolate chips or candy melts
1. Finely chop the contents of one package of Oreos with a food processor to a powdery consistency. (If you don't have a food processor, you can put them in a plastic sandwich bag and crush them up that way.)
2. Use your hands to mix the cream cheese and Oreos until well-blended.
3. Shape the mixture into small balls. The warmer they get, the more they stick to your hands so try to work quickly. Once you're done, put them in the freezer.
4. Melt the chocolate chips or candy melts, either in a double boiler or microwaveable decorating bag. If you want to completely coat the balls in chocolate, use the double boiler, or use a bag to make designs like we did.
5. Remove the balls from the freezer and coat or decorate to your liking.